Support » FAQs » Program Your Virgin Remote For Your Mitchell & Brown TV
- Make sure your TV and your TiVo box are switched on
- Press and hold down CLEAR and TV at the same time, until the light on the top of the remote flashes green twice.
- Enter the four digit code for your TV. The LED should then flash green twice. This shows you’ve entered a valid code.
- Use VOLUME and MUTE to check that the remote is working. If not, repeat the steps above using a different code for your TV from the list.
- Once you’ve programmed your remote you’ll notice that the light on the top will flash green instead of red when using it for volume and mute control.
Virgin codes - 0044, 0049, 0101, 0107, 0125, 0152, 0166, 0379, 0654